Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
21,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've looked high and low for a primarily black string with blue stripe. I've seen some really cool looking black with flo green or yellow with black but none with black/blue. Here's what I'm talking about but with flo green. Not sure who's pic this is but if it's yours, sorry for jacking it.

Flag Flag of the united states Shade

A buddy of mine has a black bow and wants a black string with a royal blue pinstripe but I don't know if the blue will even show. Kenny Wayne Shepherd says blue on black don't mean much. If he wanted a baby blue it would show for sure but I'm not sure about the royal blue. If you have a pic of a pinstriped string of any color and want to show them off, here's the place. I'd love to see them! Thanks guys.

·
Registered
21,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Nobody?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Im at work and dont have pictures with me, but I have a royal blue and black string from Vapor Trail. If you add some other blue on the bow it looks nice. If not then it is hard to tell that it has blue in it.

·
Registered
1,223 Posts
i dont have any of black with a blue pin strip,but i think it would look nice. here's a few pics of some i've had,i really like just solid blue now it looks nice on a black bow or camo to me atleast

Attachments

·
Registered
21,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Thanks for the pics guys. I like the look of the Black with a single colored stripe. I think the black/blue would look good up close even if it just looked black from a distance. It's really up to him so if he wants it, he'll get it. I just hoped I could find a pic to show him.

·
Go Bucks
2,292 Posts
This is 50/50 but next time I think I would go with baby blue like Tony said. And just a pinstripe. Bow and arrow Compound bow Bow Archery Sports equipment

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.