Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
jsut ordered a Doz Victory Xringers...they are .384 dia...gonna put blazers on them....any of you all had any clearance issues with a big arrow and blazers with a QAD?
i never really thought about it when i ordered the arrows.

·
Registered
439 Posts
I don't leave the containment bar on mine. This ensures that I have total clearance. If you have the Hunter model, leave the containment bar off. I use the Pro model and I break off the containment bar.

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ill check the clearance when i get the arrows fletched up...the vanes i got are a shorter vane so i think ill be ok but want to make sure first

·
Registered
444 Posts
if you shoot mini blazers you shouldnt have problems i have gold tip triple x's and with cock vane up on the 2inch blazers it barely cleared the containment bar with the bar off you shouldnt have any problems...

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
dont really want to take the containment bar off....the vanes i got are the Blazer X2 and they are a little shorter than the normal blazers and i think they will be ok cor clearance

·
Registered
444 Posts
dont really want to take the containment bar off....the vanes i got are the Blazer X2 and they are a little shorter than the normal blazers and i think they will be ok cor clearance
you should be ok with x2's i went with the 3 inch aae vane it was lower profile that the 2in blazer... just shoot cock vane up.......

·
Speed Thrills and Kills
4,690 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
should be tryin them out here in a day or so i hope...was hopeing to shoot tomorrow but its gonna rain all day and i aint shootin in the rain

·
Registered
788 Posts
no problems here

I shot original blazers through my QAD for 4 years without any issues at all - containment bar still atached.

I switched to Fusion vanes early spring and haven't had any problems with them either.

BTW, I shot cock vane up on both the blazers and the fusions.

·
Registered
444 Posts
I shot original blazers through my QAD for 4 years without any issues at all - containment bar still atached.

I switched to Fusion vanes early spring and haven't had any problems with them either.

BTW, I shot cock vane up on both the blazers and the fusions.
you wont have problems with standard size shafts...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts