Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
I've only had mine for about a week, but I like it a lot so far. String is dead center down the middle of the riser which makes it tune up really easy. It's quiet and dead in the hand too. I bought mine used and the finish is in pretty bad shape, but that is the only negative I have for it. It shoots a lot like my all time favorite, the alphaburner.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
I have one, 2012 i believe, i bought it to mess around with and maybe frankenbow it some. Never did tho. It shoots pretty nice, have to say, its probably one of the quietest bows I have shot, and virtually vibe free. pretty quick too. Now I just have it as a backup, but One thing I will say, I like the setup to adjust draw weight.

·
Registered
97 Posts
My son and I have been shooting the Proton for a couple of years now and have absolutely no complaints.
Very easy to tune for broadheads, super quiet strong bow. Really liking the 1 piece quiver too.
Not changing back any time soon!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.