Archery Talk Forum banner

Any PSE sales reps from Central Il on here?

806 Views 22 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  Reed
What is the hold up on the X-forces. I have been waiting 8 weeks for a bow out of the custom shop????????????
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

· Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
same thing I got told. How the hell do you wait on parts???? I have been waiting on parts for 4 of the 8 weeks. I am about ready to buy a different brand

· Registered
5,401 Posts
rather than ***** about it here why don't you talk to your dealer? sorry but it's between you and your dealer.
i know they are slammed, as most companies are this time of year and target colors always take longer....but talk to your DEALER

· Registered
939 Posts
From what I gather, PSE is behind on orders, especially on the custom shop side of things due to the number of sales that they are generating. I will be waiting 8 weeks for my Bow Madness XL. Does it suck, yes! Is it any different than other manufacturers, no!

I have waited 12 weeks on a Hoyt before and I know people who have waited 8 weeks on Mathews and Martin. There is nothing we can do about it. Lets just be thankful that our brands of choice are selling enough bows to stay busy during these trying times.

Sit back, have a :darkbeer: and it will come!

· Registered
2,640 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
rather than ***** about it here why don't you talk to your dealer? sorry but it's between you and your dealer.
i know they are slammed, as most companies are this time of year and target colors always take longer....but talk to your DEALER
My dealer isn't getting any answers from them either, that's why I'm mad. When he calls they keep teling him 4 more weeks. They have told him 4 more weeks for 4 weeks. Answer that for me.

· Registered
3,133 Posts
You guys kill me. 3 weeks is nothing!!! I have been waiting since January 1st for my custom X-Force and just got it in last week. We are PSE dealers and everytime we call PSE, we get an answer whether it is one that we like to hear or not, it is an answer. They are behind in the custom shop. A custom bow does take awhile to be put together if they don't have all the right parts for that bow. PSE does send some of their parts to others to do for them so it isn't just them. Give them time...the bows are worth the wait!!! All bow companies have turn around times...Mathews, Hoyt, Bowtech...All of them do!!! As said above....IT WILL COME!!!!!!

· Registered
2,225 Posts
What is the hold up on the X-forces. I have been waiting 8 weeks for a bow out of the custom shop????????????
just like I told Smurphy, if you can get me your order number I will check on the status of these things for you. what are you getting custom on it? depending on what is custom will make a big difference one the timeline.

so shoot me a PM with your order info and i will personally talk with the guy in charge of the custom shop orders and figure this out for you.

later
jkeiffer

· Registered
1,358 Posts
IL Bowhunter 82

Please PM me with all the info, dealer, bow, hand, poundage, color and I will look into it. With that said I will give everyone some background info on PSE currently: Our CNC machines are working 24/7 and our assembly line is working 6 days. Our orders are up around 100% vs. last year. Yes I know this is hard to believe in this economic environment, but it is the truth. When CS says we are waiting on parts they probably mean material. We DO NOT send things out for the bows, but we do sometimes have to wait for AL or other material from suppliers. We don't make the aluminum at the factory so we can be at the liberty of our raw material suppliers. We do apologize for any delay and appreciate everyone's patience! If anyone else has questions please don't hesitate to PM me. Thanks for all of your support! JB

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.