Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 216 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone hearing any rumors from Bear for 2016? I'd personally like to see an updated Agenda 6. 350+fps would be awesome! I know speeds not everyones cup of tea, and that's cool, but I love shooting long distance.
Anyone else have any "I gotta have..."

·
Registered
3,701 Posts
They were making a speed bow for the 2015 ATA but it wasn't ready so its coming out for 2016 instead. Don't know IBO but probably around 360-365.

I personally want another anarchy or similar with the S13 cam and around 330-335 IBO at least.

Also I'd like to see the arena 34 riser gone the agendas and the A30 were alright looking but the 34s look weird and ugly.

·
Registered
5,857 Posts
Still shooting my Agenda 6....I haven't found a bow that is better. Fits me like a glove, so accurate and so consistent.

If Bear releases a speed bow with an ibo of 360+ fps....I will own the first one my local shop receives!

·
Registered
221 Posts
Watever they come out with ill be sticking with my new arena 30. I've always shot mathews but after owning and shooting this bow for 2 months I see no reason in going back!

·
Registered
1,668 Posts
My Agenda 7 and Arena 34 don't need replacing, so nothing new for me in 2016. They were both bought new last winter so I'm set.

I did have my strings served on both at the string guard, and they show no signs of wear whatsoever. And I shoot each at least 200 arrows/week on each. I'll post some pics of each one so you can see how far on each side of the slider you want to serve it.

So if the newest retain the hinge guard, just have a pro shop serve them after you break in the string (150-200 arrows later) and it should be a non-issue for you. They can do it when you get your first timing readjustment after the initial string break in process is complete.

But I'm looking forward to the new 2016 offerings as well. Go Bear!

·
Registered
581 Posts
I talk to a friend of mine who is a dealer he says he just got order forms for 2016 so should be out around Sept 16 he said
What should be out around Sept 16? the new bows? or the specs/pics? Or the official Bear release date?? Man I love this time of year! I have a 2012 Anarchy and a Motive 6, so i probably won't be buying a new Bear bow...but I LOVE seeing what they come out with every year. Best time of year if you ask me!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Another single cam anarchy with a ATA of 36 to 37

Best riser hand position ever.

More riser mounting points for rear bars

Limb stops for solid back wall

Maybe a little more speed but not fussed on speed as long as it sits and holds nice

·
Registered
362 Posts
Another single cam anarchy with a ATA of 36 to 37

Best riser hand position ever.

More riser mounting points for rear bars

Limb stops for solid back wall

Maybe a little more speed but not fussed on speed as long as it sits and holds nice

1 - 20 of 216 Posts