Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know I'll get booted but I want to help out a newbie short on funds but hooked on the sport. Just talking to the guy on the phone you can sense the joy he has found in archery. I'm not asking for a gimmee just if someone has a deal send me a PM and I will hook you up with a super nice guy that needs some advice.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm looking for a rh 29" deal for a newbie that has an old bow. I told him not to go the "package" route and to join AT and look at the classifieds. He is on the road but will join maybe tonight. I thought I would get ahead of him and see if any fellow at'ers I know my have a good deal sitting in the closet. His background....I think he just got into hunting a few years ago and last year got hooked on the bow. He wants to do some 3-D next year but hunting this fall. He is a Youth minister in a good size town 60 miles from me. Actually he is my brother's best friend and knew I was into archery so he called me today to get info. He has some small children so I know money is tight. He would die if he knew I was on here telling you about him but when you hear the excitement in his voice you want to help him out. He didn't know if he could trust someone on a site like this but I told him AT was like a family. Hope he joins tonight. Meanwhile if anybody wants to sell a 29" bow send me a PM and I'll try to hook you guys up.

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for all the PM's and I apologize for the sicko comment!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts