Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My son and ii made it to our primos matrix blind after the snowfall to find it collapsed and 5 of the poles are broke on there website they sell replacement hubs for 45$$$ half the price of a new blind. any ideas to build my own poles?

·
Registered
271 Posts
not sure if they will work but go to your local walmart, and just buy fiberglass tent poles. You can cut them for your length. Ive done this several times for my doghouse blinds and there cheap. Just an idea

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,204 Posts
You might call or email Ameristep, even though they didn't make that blind, maybe they can give you a lead on where to buy some fiberglass poles. They are awesome to deal with!

·
Independent bowhunter
2,082 Posts
Go to a farm store they have glass rods used for electric fence, thats what I have used in my Doublebull

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
My son and ii made it to our primos matrix blind after the snowfall to find it collapsed and 5 of the poles are broke on there website they sell replacement hubs for 45$$$ half the price of a new blind. any ideas to build my own poles?
I just dont understand.

Do you need hubs or poles?
Where did you buy a matrix blind for $100.00.
Matrix is a double bull blind and they send replacement poles for the shipping charge.

marty

·
Registered
384 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
primos sells the double bull matrix and the primos groundmax matrix eclipse the eclipse does not have the same warranty as far as i know. sorry i left that part out in the post.

·
Just Do It.....
30,245 Posts
primos sells the double bull matrix and the primos groundmax matrix eclipse the eclipse does not have the same warranty as far as i know. sorry i left that part out in the post.
Got it, I understand now. I guess you could call double bull (primos) and say your matrix rods snapped and they would send you rods for a matrix for shipping. Would they fit the matrix eclipse?

marty

·
Registered
1,533 Posts
Call primos the polls are under warrenty.I had 2 of mine break. I had to pay shipping.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts