Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't stand it any longer!!!!! I have 2 1/2 weeks until season opens and i can't take it anymore. this is worse than a kid at christmas and his dad is to lazy to get out of bed!!!!!!! I made a point to stay away from the woods so i can't spook my bucks but it is going to be a long few weeks!!! Any suggestions. Maybe i should look at some nice buck hunting mags!!!!!:darkbeer:

·
33,181 Posts
Humting videos, hunting videos and more hunting videos. That and talking hunting with my hunting buddies works for me.

·
Banned
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very true!! I watch them alot during the nights!! I went out last night to a spot i won't even hunt just so i could see deer!! Isn't that sad!!! Good thing my wife was at work!!!

·
Banned
10,353 Posts
Man, I tell ya what, TIVO/DVR is the best thing that has ever happened to me lol. I have programs saved from lord knows when that I just keep going back and watching over, and over, and over. At some point you would think they'd get old, but they don't, well, to the wife they do :D

That being said, September 30th needs to get here, otherwise I might arrow myself an RCA yet :eek:

·
Registered
92 Posts
dude, I have the same problem. I can't even sleep at night. I can't stop watching hunting videos or dreaming about shooting a monster buck.

·
Registered
4,097 Posts
Christmas morning for grown boys. The night before opening day I might as well just sleep in the treestand because I gets no sleep.

·
Registered
3,137 Posts
you guys are all correct! I still have a month and a half to go and all I do is watch videos, and read about hunting. not to mention the hours of scouting, which reminds me...i gotta check my camera tomorrow. It's sad when you go fishing and all you think about is going hunting. I cannot wait!!!!!

·
Registered
1,402 Posts
:confused: :RockOn: :banana: :roll: :rofl: :target: :whoo: My wofe says that i have looked like this for a month or so.

·
Banned
919 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The only thing i can think of is which stand to hunt first!!!!!!!!! pretty soon i am going to have to get my little nerf dart gun out and make the wife run around the house shooting at her with it!!! Though she may not like that one bit!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,839 Posts
Anybody else STIR crazy!!!!
Not yet, but this time of year I just hope I don't start developing any bad habits in the next month or so which could compromise myself.

·
Registered
742 Posts
Hunting!!!

I am hunting:wink: Started the 26th for me.No luck yet,but headed out for three days tomorrow night.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts