Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was in the shop yesterday and several of us were discussing bows.

Three of us have owned and shot the Ritual 33 all of us at an even at 30 inch draw length 70 pounds and we all agreed that the Ritual 33 does not hold solid like a typical Elite, and they seem to be a bit jumpy.

One guy is holding on to his, but the other two of us decided to go in a different direction.

Anybody else experiencing this in the longer draw?

·
Registered
315 Posts
I have a 28 inch draw and I did notice the same thing. Not worried about it though. Shoots great and easy to draw, easy on my shoulder. Wish the grip was more like my Prime CT5.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Was in the shop yesterday and several of us were discussing bows.

Three of us have owned and shot the Ritual 33 all of us at an even at 30 inch draw length 70 pounds and we all agreed that the Ritual 33 does not hold solid like a typical Elite, and they seem to be a bit jumpy.

One guy is holding on to his, but the other two of us decided to go in a different direction.

Anybody else experiencing this in the longer draw?
check your timing. ive found that the binary cams get squirrely quick if the cams arent synced.

not applies to applies comparison, but maybe something to look at...

i cam swapped a bow using the ritual cam. felt nice, but was way short. i used a random mod to get it strung, then swapped mods to push it out to 30.5" draw. no valley, very jumpy, very discouraging. i got it in "spec" (the specs we designed it to be, lol) and timed the bow, and the valley came right back. ive noticed that the binary cams dont have much creep out on the end of the DL adjustment, but it should drop into a valley.

·
Registered
10,585 Posts
Just curious if your bow was maxed out azscorpion.

·
Archery Addict
9,251 Posts
I have a 30" DL and didn't notice the Ritual 33 (65#) being jumpy. It didn't have the long valley I'm used to, but after a few weeks of daily shooting, I learned to shoot it well. I wish I'd have kept it, but a moment of weakness and an impulse buy/trade on a rifle caused me to part with it. Now to convince myself that a Kure is in order. My PSE is in the shop right now getting some work done, so we'll see.

·
Registered
Elite- Remedy, Synergy, E32
4,229 Posts
Yes.....I also had the best 2 techs in AZ look at it. timing, etc is perfect....shooting bullet holes and accurate as Hell....just a bit "jumpy"....something is up.
Thought you gave up on Elite? and went with a Blowtech? My 33 and 35 Rituals and my Valor (basically a Ritual 30) all have great valley and almost have to push forward to shoot. Maxed out limbs and the correct landing pads would be where I'd look next....

Never mind, I see you have it in the classifieds for sale....

1 - 7 of 7 Posts