Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if anyone is going to the shoot in Iowa. I'm from Kansas and I was wondering if it was worth driving that far to it or not. I just don't hear much talk about it on archery talk. My buddies and I were wanting to go, but I don't know if it will be worth it at $2.40 a gallon.

·
Registered
462 Posts
Man I have been planning on it all summer. Ijust found out my brother in law is going to have to be out of town and I wont have any place to stay so it looks like I will have to wait till next year!
I want to go sooooooo Baaaaad!!

·
Registered
280 Posts
When is it? The Iowa Bowhunters Association Fall Festival and Delta Targets Team shoot is this weekend in Eldora Iowa.

·
32,707 Posts
If at all possible make that shoot. You will be glad you did. I've only been to one of them but it was well worth it. Lots of fun and the prizes are good at a Rhineheart Shoot. I am here to tell ya, don't miss it!!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going for sure then, My buddy that lives close to there, rented a cabin on the place so that will be nice. Maybe I will get to meet some of you. Sounds fun!

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
I have heard good things about the R100, and have been waiting all summer for it to come to Iowa. Hopefully my schedule will work out!

·
Registered
85 Posts
I plan on being there, pre-ordered my ticket already. I got a receipt back in the mail but no "door prize" drawing tickets. Has anyone else pre-registered for the shoot? Have you received a receipt yet? Just curious this will be my first 100 shoot.

·
Registered
85 Posts
This shoot was awesome. It's worth every penny to go, the targets are incredible. If you have a chance to make it to next years you should go. The food was excellet too.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts