Archery Talk Forum banner

Did the wolves effect your hunting?

• Yes. Wolves screwed up my hunt

Votes: 6 60.0%
  • No. Wolves had no effect

Votes: 4 40.0%

Anybody have problems with wolves in ID?

469 Views 5 Replies 4 Participants Last post by  tuggersclan
Idaho hunters how was your elk season? Did the wolves have any effect on your hunting?
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,121 Posts
I like the suggestion that the folks in Idaho should be able to reintroduce wolves to Central Park and the Democrats in New York should have no say in the matter. After all it's only logical that people who live in the wide open spaces of the west would know what is best for the people who live in a big city. Besides wolves that get released in Central Park won't be a problem to people in Idaho.

· Registered
555 Posts
I like the suggestion that the folks in Idaho should be able to reintroduce wolves to Central Park and the Democrats in New York should have no say in the matter. After all it's only logical that people who live in the wide open spaces of the west would know what is best for the people who live in a big city. Besides wolves that get released in Central Park won't be a problem to people in Idaho.
Only if we can reintroduce grizzly bears to California.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.