Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I heard that there were some legal issues over the uni bushings. I didnt hear teh whole story and have no idea its true. Some one tell me the story please.:confused:

·
Registered
4,532 Posts
Apparently Lancaster Archery will no longer sell the CXL uni-bushing made by Shrewd. Athough they wouldn't comment on the reasons, I would assume it is because of a perceived patent infringment. I am also told that you won't be able to get them directly from Shrewd either. This is only what I heard and can not verify it one way or another.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
ttt Greg thats what Im thinking of.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
From Canam

This is a post from canam on another forum:
Yesterday Evan called Lancaster to order some nibs and nock inserts for his Vapor Speeds. Lancaster told him that Easton has put a patent infringement on companies that use the nock inserts like Blackhawk and Carbon Express (the CXLs). We won't be able to purchase the nock inserts after this week as Easton has said Whoa! The nock inserts are used if you wish to use something other than those big nocks that generally comes with the CXLs (for example). Of course the big heavy nocks defeat the purpose of paying extra money for light arrow shafts, lol.
So I guess this clears it up for me.
thanks canam:cool:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts