Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just got one but am having trouble seeing "all" my pins in the recticle and my anchor is way off now (Fletchings up by my eye in order to see all my pins :() Any help would be appreciated. I really want to make this work.

·
Registered
2,477 Posts
Did you go to their site and follow the set up directions ?? If your anchor has moved , it isn't set up properly !! The easiest way to put one on is when you still have a peep on it. Then you just sight through the peep and line up the Hind Sight between the peep and the front sight. I shoot a single pin and it works for me. Remember though, you set the Hind Sight for your top pin only. You can't use it on any other pin. To shoot other pins you line up the Hind Sight and top pin then put the other pin over the target and shoot it that way for the yardage. Honestly , it usually takes hours to set one up properly.

·
Registered
2,167 Posts
Are you following the directions that came with it ?
If you start with telling us what you see when Your at YOUR ANChOR then perhaps we could figure out what to adjust ?

·
Premium Member
10,326 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Didn't come with instructions. (got a used one off of here) and I got some pointers on how to set it up. I watched Tom Miranda on the website on how to do it but no luck yet. Maybe I will try the peep sight thing as mentioned above and hopefully it will stop raining long enough so I can shoot and tune.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have one also. Put it on my bow and spent probably 3 hours "setting" it up.
Your anchor should not change at all. Using the peep to help set up is good advice. Would definatley save time. It worked pretty good for me. I ended up removing it and just shooting without any rear sight. I found if I pay attention to form Im just as good without it. But im no crack shot either way. :mg:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts