Archery Talk Forum banner

Anybody Know A Film Dip Company With This Pattern?

1506 Views 17 Replies 12 Participants Last post by  jcmorgan31
Blue Camo..... :wink:
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

· Registered
407 Posts
Hydro-Dip

Scroll down to the bottom under abstract #178

I considered it, but decided on the snake skin with a blue base coat instead.

· Registered
6,951 Posts
Hey Justin lakota industries in Xenia, Ohio offers this pattern...it just may work once you get it on a bow

· Registered
1,254 Posts
Now I have no idea how they know, but I have been told, deer can see blue, I don't know if that's because they see and ultraviolet, and that shows up the best ???

But what about the camo that is just "Sticks And Limbs" ?

But then again and he camo that you do put on it, you'll be tired of it in two years !

Deerspotter

· Registered
240 Posts
We have the blue camo available. We do not have a pic on our website yet, but I will post a pic to the thread later today when I get a faster internet connection.

Kind regards,

Audie Earley
Team PBR

· Desert Island Trading Co.
5,022 Posts
I don't see the similarities......:confused3:
there are two patterns listed as 178, one below the other. You picked the bottom one that is not the blue camo. Look at the picture just above the one you picked and you will see the blue camo that you are asking about.

Chris

· Registered
240 Posts
Blue camo

Here are a couple of pics of the blue camo we have. I believe the first image is the same film that you included in your first post. We also have a blue Mothwing film if you are interested.

Attachments

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.