· Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:darkbeer:

· Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Bump,

7 people have read this so far, surely somebody knows.

Somebody has got to know this at this point.

· Registered
3,181 Posts
Obama Yellow. That's the good news. Bad news is you can't hunt or shoot one. They will only be 'post-modern hillbilly male aggression' art for your walls. Well, that is if Obama gets elected.

· Registered
3,181 Posts
Forgot these options:* French (Surrender White) and Persian Purple.* This is what happens when you have talks without any thought to conditions/desired outcomes.

· Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
sounds like somebody else watched the debate last night too! lol

· Registered
2,197 Posts
NEON - BROWN!!!! :darkbeer: Have already shoot them and they feels very very very very SMOOTH...

· Registered
3,807 Posts
I heard a rumor that they will have perfected their super-secret new camo pattern.

It is called "Invisi-Timber"
Completely disappears in the woods.
Of course, you have to keep a leash attached to both it and your arm.

once you find it.

:wink:

· Registered
2,197 Posts
Keep this Thread to September 2015 :wink::wink::darkbeer:

· Registered
2,712 Posts
Camo

I heard from my cousin, who heard from a friend that is married to the uncle of some chick that dates a guy who goes to school with the son of the wife of a dude that works as a janitor at the factory and he said the bows are all coming in pink.:darkbeer::wink:

· Registered
2,197 Posts
I heard from my cousin, who heard from a friend that is married to the uncle of some chick that dates a guy who goes to school with the son of the wife of a dude that works as a janitor at the factory and he said the bows are all coming in pink.:darkbeer::wink:
+1 :cheer2::flypig::cheer2:

· Registered
2,656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
ttt

· Registered
2,197 Posts
THE REAL QUESTION IS WILL THEY STILL BE BLOWING APART IN 2016:tongue:.......MAYBE THEY SHOULD DESIGN NEW LIMBS INSTEAD OF THOSE STUPID COMMERICALS
+1:darkbeer:

· Registered
5,806 Posts
I heard a rumor that they will have perfected their super-secret new camo pattern.

It is called "Invisi-Timber"
Completely disappears in the woods.
Of course, you have to keep a leash attached to both it and your arm.

once you find it.

:wink:

They already have it Ted. I set my bow down to pull my arrow out of a tree tonight:rolleyes:, and forgot when I set it for a minute.:D

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.