Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here's what i am suggesting we will make our own team , abide by the rules that the official teams are and keep our score, just to see how we stack up. If you are interested PM me or leave a post and we will set it up!! Thanks Flingr

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
the 2006 AT deer contest the teams were already full so I am doing this for myself and 14 others to play along if you want in tell me I'm in or pm the first 13 are in...Flingr

·
Registered
2,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Heres the lineup for our team, any name suggestions would be great I'm thinking about Team 32 The Illegitimates
Aroflingr
gr8whitehunter
jer7440
bowhunter 21 03
bro2032
caleb
adjare87
ridgerunner7
havoctec2006
grubbworm
muckdog
BS in KS
cattrapper
smokey 84
jre4192 sorry to anyone else but maybe you can do it for you and others...

The rules are you can enter 1 buck, score is gross inches and 1 doe which scores 50 points. button bucks or another doe can be scored as 50 in the event you dont take a buck.
You must have a picture of you your buck/doe and YOUR BOW to enter the deer.Once you enter a buck thats it even if the next day you shoot the world record! You can wait until Feb to enter your buck so we might as well wait til end of season to enter which buck we want, unless you live in a one buck state and are not hunting out of state at all. Thanks for all who entered and good luck. Go to League Play page and there will be a thread there for our team as soon as we name it. Thanks Flingr

·
Registered
2,199 Posts
Hey flingr, do you want to see if we can come up with another team and go heads up? that may be fun too.

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
team two

keep said:
Hey flingr, do you want to see if we can come up with another team and go heads up? that may be fun too.
I have a couple shooters that are interested. Lets do it! Mike (Twin Arrows)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts