Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What kind of speeds are you getting at say 60 lbs??

·
Registered
1,196 Posts
I'm shooting 70 lbs at 28". With a 365 grain arrow its shooting 278.

Jeff

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bowtechie said:
No, 276 with a 300 grain arrow.
Darn... I just don't think I can get the speed I need (or want) for 3D out of the Constitution... may have to keep looking...

·
Registered
8,222 Posts
Hemingway said:
Darn... I just don't think I can get the speed I need (or want) for 3D out of the Constitution... may have to keep looking...
Hemingway get with Spectre when he comes back on I do believe his Con, is getting him the speed for ASA shoots at 26 1/2-27 inch. Also faster then his 05 old glory.

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
steve hilliard said:
Hemingway get with Spectre when he comes back on I do believe his Con, is getting him the speed for ASA shoots at 26 1/2-27 inch. Also faster then his 05 old glory.
Hey, I'll do that!! Thanks for the heads up :wink:

·
formerly 3drcher48
5,869 Posts
constitution

I see you're " crackerized ", me too. You need a Declaration!!!! My D III gets 305 @ 27":eek: and is the best bow I've owned. Talk w/Mike, he's da man!!!!!

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I've considered the Declaration, but I just have one hang up... the relatively short brace height. I would much rather have something around 8". Ohh, and your right Crackers is da man!!!

·
The Godfather
7,295 Posts
8" bh and fast 290s @ 27"...and no you can't have it

·
Registered
3,899 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Crackers said:
8" bh and fast 290s @ 27"...and no you can't have it
Now your talkin'!!! I'm gonna go ahead and hold out for the 07's but if the OG remains much unchanged, that's where I'm headed!! Ohh, and expect a call from me around the first of Nov. :wink:

PS-> What's the ATA after changing the cams?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts