Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
206 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just wonderin if anyone has ever been here? its a rather small ranch but i went there in january hog hunting and it was a blast!!

·
Registered
408 Posts
Yes, I have been there before @5 years ago. My buddies go every year. When we went @ 11 of use went and got 5 hogs. My buddies have gone for the last 3 years and have pretty good luck spot and stalk hunting, but not much luck from stands

After the first year we started going to another ranch in TX called the Frontier ranch. It is great "hunting". I have gone there 3-4 years.

Hog hunting is a blast!!!

later
citori

·
Registered
2 Posts
JPs Bowhunting ranch

Ive been there, I hunted for three days. It was probably one of the best hunting trips Ive ever been on. Keith and his staff were great they were very accomidating. they are just regular down to earth people. I recommend JPs to anyone that is looking for a good experiance. I didnt get anything but its not like I didnt have the oppertunity because I did. Thats not what it was about for me. I was there with 10 other people most of them were friends i knew and the others were people i got to know. I had a wonderful time!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts