Archery Talk Forum banner

Anyone besides me hate waiting

1406 25
Been waiting on my Vendetta XL going on 4 weeks. I ordered my Wicked1 strings Feb.15 got my tracking number March 2 and they still aint here. And i just placed a order for a B-Stinger. So now i am waiting on it to. The only thing i ordered that has been delivered in a timely manner was the wrist sling i ordered from Slingbraid. And i got it today. Thanks Ben the sling looks great. Okay i am done fussing. But i do feel better.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

· Registered
55,425 Posts
LOL today's society has no patients---------instant gratification is all they want. If they don't get it is everyone's fault, they loose interest and move on.
Being left handed I know what it is to wait. I also know that if you want something most generally it is worth the wait and you will enjoy more. Impulse buying usually never works. It was good at the moment, but once you sit down and really look at that impulse buy it most of the time is not what you really, really wanted.
Ordered my Element Nov 12, got it end of Feb. That is one of the shorter times I've had to wait for a bow I've ordered.
You youngsters need to learn patients----good things will come LOL.:)

· Registered
5,517 Posts
Been waiting on a diamond dead eye,ordered it jan.8 and was told 2to3weeks well 2months later i called my shop friday and was told that they havent been built yet.then i cant even get a exact time when my EZ7 will be here,was just told soon:(

· Widewater Hunt Club
9,411 Posts
Actually, I love playing the waiting game! It's part of the allure for me I guess.

· Registered
1,448 Posts
I know I'm not the most patient guy, but I does piss me off to know if I order a new target bow I won't be able to use it this indoor season! I have almost given up altogether on new bows. I think I'm gonna stick to the classifieds for now.

· Registered
55,425 Posts
I know I'm not the most patient guy, but I does piss me off to know if I order a new target bow I won't be able to use it this indoor season! I have almost given up altogether on new bows. I think I'm gonna stick to the classifieds for now.
Lesson I learned a long time ago. If it is a new bow on the market might as well make up your mind to order as EARLY as possible, then add target to it and most generally you just doubled the time. Take into account that for what ever reason this year the whole industry got taken off guard by the amount of orders for new bows. Sounds to me like you waited too long to order. Amazing how many people don't understand the amount of orders these companies get and the longer you wait to order the farther down the list you get pushed.

· Registered
164 Posts
My invasion came in within a few weeks however I just ordered the sight, stab, rest the whole 9 so I will be waiting on that till probably end of March. Not much selection here so I am used to waiting for stuff. I don't care much, nto like I am going to use it now anyways. Supposed to stay -20's for another week yet. Late spring. If its something I need asap then yes I hate waiting.

· Registered
3,807 Posts
I don't mind waiting a reasonable amount of time for something I really want and/or a special order BUT I ordered a PSE Omen Pro 2nd week of Dec and was told 4 to 6 weeks then have been playing the next week game since 1st of FEB from PSE {not my pro shop},have already missed a bunch of shoots;I'm not mad,but I am tired of the game.I run a service business myself,and if I did this ,I'm pretty sure it would suffer tremendously.

· Registered
55,425 Posts
I have said this many times on here-----I NEVER PROMISE A CUSTOMER A TIME FRAME on special order what ever. Once the order is sent to the company the dealer is in the same exact boat you are------Do Not promise anything you don't have complete control over. A dealer has NO control. They are a customer just like you are. They want it as soon as they can=sooner they get their money and their customer happier.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.