Archery Talk Forum banner

Anyone Considering A SureLoc XPress Please Read

880 Views 2 Replies 2 Participants Last post by  Bhunter32
I recently placed an order for an extra handle for my xpress pro so I wouldn't have to swap out handles for each jack on the stand and was emailed back that fieldlogic(which now owns sureloc), no longer had the handles and would not be getting anymore because they were making changes to the press for this summer. I just thought I would give anyone considering this press a heads up that they might want to wait and see what they do with it so you can have the latest updated version. I love my xpress and if they really make enough improvements I will consider selling mine to upgrade. I hope this helps some of you.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
9,996 Posts
Thanks for the heads up. It sucks that they won't still offer replacement parts for the x press. I wonder what they have up their sleeve for a new press?

· Registered
1,352 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am not sure if they are not offering all replacment parts or not but I know the handle I tried to order off their website did not have a picture listed with it when I ordered so maybe it has something to do with the parts they will no longer carry, I'm not sure. I hate when you think you have the latest and greatest press and then all of a sudden you find out that they will be making changes. They should put this on their website(if they havn't already), so people interested in purchasing one of their presses would know that maybe they should wait and see what's coming out new.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.