Archery Talk Forum banner
21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
856 Posts
I just sold mine the other day. Coming from a verticle back ground the Camx was my first xbow. The thing was deadly accurate and I liked almost everything about it. I have been thinking of trying a Vent. and I cant afford both so I sold her. Hope I did the right thing because the Camx was really dependable.

·
Jesus Follower
16,230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
I just sold mine the other day. Coming from a verticle back ground the Camx was my first xbow. The thing was deadly accurate and I liked almost everything about it. I have been thinking of trying a Vent. and I cant afford both so I sold her. Hope I did the right thing because the Camx was really dependable.
Oh it's fun to try new bows. You won't regret it. But you know what a bow should feel like now though. :)

·
Registered
937 Posts
I have a carbon elite tenpoint, a middleton 355SS and the camx. It seems when I hunt I aways grab the camx. I make stocks and love wood but there is very little other than the warmth and look of wood that I'd change on that stock. its the best stock I've ever held as far as just grabbing it with the handle hole near the butt. I keep grabbing by the forearm and it sits on your lap and does not seem to slide. Only thing like I mentioned is the look and warmth of wood stocks. The camx stock is cold to handle late season. I am torn on whether I should bother making a stock for it. I love my Camx.
X2 Enough cannot be said about the stock -- it is an "ergonomic" marvel!

Horns

21 - 27 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.