Archery Talk Forum banner

anyone ever hear of bullseye scopes

961 8
Hi, ive been looking at a coupple of scopes on the internet and I ran into a nice bullseye scope with a tru-spot lense for a steal, but ive neaver heard of them. Has anyone had any experance with them and do they have a website? Thanks
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

· Registered
12,594 Posts
Hi, ive been looking at a coupple of scopes on the internet and I ran into a nice bullseye scope with a tru-spot lense for a steal, but ive neaver heard of them. Has anyone had any experance with them and do they have a website? Thanks
Never owned one but they were sort of the defacto standard in the 3d world a few years ago. I think the owner closed up the business for personal reasons a couple years ago.

· Registered
13,177 Posts
THey are a top of the line scope and housing.

IF you have one and want lenses for them....all you gotta do is get ahold of Jim Markwordt at True-Spot Scopes....since Jim was the one making the LENSES for the Bullseye Scopes in the first place!

There is nothing wrong with the Bullseye Scopes at all...those housings were solid and should last a lifetime...and now you know you also have an unlimited source of lenses for them.

field14 (Tom D.)

· Registered
12,594 Posts
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.