Archery Talk Forum banner

Anyone ever heard about a BH called the F-15

766 Views 10 Replies 10 Participants Last post by  Scott07/OH
was talking to my brother last night on the phone and he said he had saw an ad in a magazine about a new BH that was called the F-15...he said that it was made by Carbon Xpress...any of you ever heard of this thing? i havent seen one of them yet and thought you all might and possibly have some reviews on it
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
2,847 Posts
There is an ad for this BH on pp 18 of March/April issue of Bowhunter Magazine. Has dual bleeder blades on each side. Supposed to really drain some blood out of an animal. We'll see . . . . . .

· Registered
812 Posts
There is an ad for this BH on pp 18 of March/April issue of Bowhunter Magazine. Has dual bleeder blades on each side. Supposed to really drain some blood out of an animal. We'll see . . . . . .
The ad says they are made by Carbon Express but I cannot find anything on the website.

· Registered
651 Posts
not impressed. toooo much resistance for sketchy shots needing that little bit extra penetration.

· Registered
1,389 Posts
http://www.bowtube.com/media/373/Part_8_-_ATA_Archery_Trade_Show/

Here you go, at least here's the mechanical version. This was at the ATA Archery Trade Show, for those of you that don't know its all the new products for the year. There are like 8 videos of new products on the site posted above. Carbon Express in on that video just after 9 min. into it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.