Archery Talk Forum banner

Anyone ever see the story of the lady that pretended to be a young girl

1106 12
Follow me here. There is someone on here all the time that the more I see his threads and posts the more he strikes me as not real. Ever get that feeling.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I will never tell who I am talking about. It wouldn't be nice first of all. It might be somebody different for you or not at all. I don't want anyone to post names either. I was just wondering if they ever had the same thought.

· Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
5,001 Posts
Interesting post.Ever wonder just how many on here has a"alter" and just how many different "alters" they have ??? Ever wonder WHY they have a "alter" to begin with ??:set1_thinking:

· Registered
6,685 Posts
Anybody can "be" anyone they want in the anonymity of the internet.

No use lamenting and trying to guess...I'd bet that the percentage of "posers" is pretty high actually. :wink:

Hell Harlyryder could be a 13 year old girl with a hair lip from Czechoslovakia :noidea::chortle:

Sorry Harley!
:jksign:

· Registered
3,974 Posts
yeah it has happened to me, but not here. back in my mid 20's i was quite the chat ***** and the chat site i basically lived at we had meetings all the time.
one chick would never show up. she claimed to be a model, 36-24-36, 5'6" 125lbs. 24 years old, gorgeous girl. when she finally showed up, she ended up being like 39, 5'8" 300lbs.+ :mg:

to say she was never in the chat room again is a understatement, she basically disappeared.

it happens, some people are weak minded or think they know everything about a bow. claim to shoot perfect or near perfect scores all the time.

hell, i've shot some very nice scores, but never once in indoor for some reason. i've found out that i will never brag about scoring or what i can do, proof in person is what counts.

· Bow Huntin' pure-n-simple
5,001 Posts
Man...... Coke all over my keyboard!
Shootfire , coke all over your keyboard, you should see my lil honda moped.. Spit sprite all over it.
Good one Kelly I owe ya one

wondering how in the wide wide world of sports he found out

· Registered
1,183 Posts
:secret: I have a sneaking suspicion that HUNLEE is a PETA plant! :secret:

· Registered
2,857 Posts
:secret: I have a sneaking suspicion that HUNLEE is a PETA plant! :secret:
Not the Grand Master Of Warp Speed!!! He is the real deal! Those mounts were way too nice, and there is no way a pets freak would be caught dead that close to all those poor stuffed animals without crying.

I actually think Ole' Hunlee is more then likely a doctor or a physicist.....who has a great funny bone.

· Registered
1,183 Posts
Not the Grand Master Of Warp Speed!!! He is the real deal! Those mounts were way too nice, and there is no way a pets freak would be caught dead that close to all those poor stuffed animals without crying.

I actually think Ole' Hunlee is more then likely a doctor or a physicist.....who has a great funny bone.
And huge ears. :laugh:

I wasn't being serious, by the way. Only a real man can own warp speed bow and talk about it like Hunlee.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.