Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone ever sent anything back to Vortex? I am wondering how fast there turnaround time is. I have a hunt in 3 weeks and need to send a pair of my binos in for repair.

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
7 days round trip for me but that was just for eye cup replacment. When you call to get the RA they should have a good idea of what your looking at. You may have to send them overnight to get best result.

·
Registered
1,019 Posts
I recently sent my broken binocs back to them for repair....I dropped them out of the truck on to the cement and the pivot in the middle broke. I live in the twin cities in Minnesota and they are in Wisconsin, so I am fairly close....Mine were not repaiable and they sent me a new pair and it was 4 days total....Sent on a Friday and go back on Tuesday. Excellent service..I never called for an RA....They have a form on their website....Print it....Fill it out....Send......That's what I did. You shouldn't have any issue getting them back in time for your hunt. I would mention that when you fill out the form though.

Glen

·
Registered
2,004 Posts
7 days turn around for mine too

Rick

·
7,984 Posts
Super fast. Call ahead and let them know your situation and I am sure they will do anything they can to assist.

·
Registered
13,854 Posts
They are fast...i m impressed with that company...grass roots folks that will always treat you with respect

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

·
Registered
4,763 Posts
i also did an eyecup repair and i was thoroughly impressed with their speed. i'm in seattle and it was a 7 day turnaround.

·
Shaaaaazam!!
7,703 Posts
My next pair will be vortex..There lower end binos is all i can afford

·
US ARMY
961 Posts
I sent a pair in that needed repair and they no longer carry them and they sent me a upgraded pair withnin a week

·
Registered
23,626 Posts
Has anyone ever sent anything back to Vortex? I am wondering how fast there turnaround time is. I have a hunt in 3 weeks and need to send a pair of my binos in for repair.
If you get in a jam and for some odd reason they are delayed - shoot me a PM and I will overnight you a pair of mine to borrow. However, if you mail them in ASAP, Priority/Insured, i dont forsee a problem.

Dan Shultz
Vortex Pro Staff

·
Loving Me Some Spirals!
13,471 Posts
My next pair will be vortex..There lower end binos is all i can afford
My dad really likes his crossfires.

Vortex or elite warranty? Hmmmm that's a tough call to which is better

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
397 Posts
I had a spotting scope blow over in a high wind. It was cracked and I sent them in for repair. Turnaround was about seven days.

Great folks.

·
Registered
241 Posts
Vortex is probably the best company I have ever dealt with for warranty work. In fact I just purchased 2 rifle scopes from them as well.

Jamie

1 - 14 of 14 Posts