1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
BowtechHunter65
870 Posts
Buy American first!!!!

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
While dental visits might be expensive, drawing the bow carefully and correctly should prevent you from ever needing one.

·
Registered
1,155 Posts

I DID! JK, unrelated, I just hit myself in the face alot at work lol

As much as I like to support home grown businesses, I will say I've shot and owned a bunch of Chinese firearms (we Canadians get all sorts of stuff that can't make it into you guys) and they are typically surprisingly reliable, so I wouldn't be surprised if these are quite good

·
Registered
24,117 Posts
I believe one of the models is called the "punchulip"......I will stick with my Stans, thank you.

·
Registered
976 Posts
I'm ashamed to say I have tried them... They work but are pure junk.. I wouldn't ever trust one on the tournament line or in a hunting situation. DO NOT BUY one. Im embarrassed to even say i did. not only is it wrong to buy copies of a product they are pieces of junk which is to be expected..

·
Registered
2,825 Posts
GO Trump!!!

Sent from my SM-T310 using Tapatalk
Funny, pretty sure some of his and Ivankas products are made overseas....ironic.

OP, broadheads are one thing. Something like a release, which really takes some detailed craftsmanship and quality machining, I would not skimp on and buy Chinese knock offs of.

·
Registered
4,819 Posts
They have little hands.. should be good at making these like elves are at making toys

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Funny, pretty sure some of his and Ivankas products are made overseas....ironic.

OP, broadheads are one thing. Something like a release, which really takes some detailed craftsmanship and quality machining, I would not skimp on and buy Chinese knock offs of.
I think the products your talking about are clothing. I bet your wearing Chinese clothing right now. A least he advocates buying American.

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Dental visits are really expensive!

Lmao I hear that I had release I adjusted the trigger on and just as the bow broke over the release let go . I busted my self in the mouth chipped a tooth and lost a brand new arrow and to top it all off the wife and kid were watching. The wife just looks at me and says wow I bet that hurt. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,255 Posts
Lmao I hear that I had release I adjusted the trigger on and just as the bow broke over the release let go . I busted my self in the mouth chipped a tooth and lost a brand new arrow and to top it all off the wife and kid were watching. The wife just looks at me and says wow I bet that hurt. Smh

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
40 years ago when releases were in there infancy there were a lot of fat lips at the archery range where I used to shoot.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts