Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
967 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
need some new foam for my quiver and thought if any one has found a good generic foam they have used in there quiver?

·
Trophy Meat Hunter
11,249 Posts
I like the plastic "styrofoam" type stuff that most electronics come packed in. I've seen it in white and gray, the gray being a little softer foam.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Limb savers used to make a quiver insert that fit into the quiver in place of the foam. I took my foam out and use it. I had to trim it down some but it works fine and doesn't require that I put my broadheads through foam. I just don't see how it helps the sharpness of the bradhead to have to keep being put through any material.

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Buy a cheap 3"foam archery target like the one's that come for youth bows.For 15-20$ you can keep your quivers and tackle boxes in good shape for a long time

·
Registered
2,472 Posts
Buy a cheap 3"foam archery target like the one's that come for youth bows.For 15-20$ you can keep your quivers and tackle boxes in good shape for a long time
great idea!

·
Registered
2,122 Posts
If you have an old Morrell broadhead target, you can cut off a piece and use that. It's not as good as the regular foam, but it works.

·
Registered
10,964 Posts
use expanding foam:Dcheap and u can make it look like new

1 - 9 of 9 Posts