Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I am giving my new baby a makeover! I can't decide between having a dark purple (maybe metallic?) riser and dark grey or carbon fiber limbs OR a dark pink riser with black limbs ect OR an deep emerald green (with metal flake) riser with I have no idea what color limbs. Does anyone out there have (or has a wife or girlfriend or daughter) who has any of these colors? The riser part is most important, I am curious to see what these colors look like, so if you bow is a custom pink, purple or deep green, lemme see it please!! Its a chance to show off the goods and it would really help me make up my mind THanks!!

· Registered
1,453 Posts
The stab and front mount string stop are from "Viper Archery" was gonna order the pink sight too but they were back ordered 2.5 months.. she also has "Streak Freaks" by Proline Black main Purple streak strings... Oh and cant forget the pink camo True fire wrist release..

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.