·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
If so, how do you like it?

·
Registered
257 Posts
I have it on the Solution SS. I like it. My old bow had the pro V. I usually shoot without the cage. Still have the cage on though.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My Solution came in last week and when we tried to put my Gen 7 (not 7x) on, the cage on the rest interfered with the roller guard. Couldn’t get the rest high enough without pushing into the dampener on the roller guard. I ended up having to switch to a different rest. Not sure if the cage is different on the x but I didn’t think it was and the SS cable guard looks slightly different so maybe it works with the SS. So in my experience I don’t think it will work at all.
Joe

·
Registered
790 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
My Solution came in last week and when we tried to put my Gen 7 (not 7x) on, the cage on the rest interfered with the roller guard. Couldn’t get the rest high enough without pushing into the dampener on the roller guard. I ended up having to switch to a different rest. Not sure if the cage is different on the x but I didn’t think it was and the SS cable guard looks slightly different so maybe it works with the SS. So in my experience I don’t think it will work at all.
Joe
I heard the same from someone else so I ordered the Hamskea Trinity Hunter micro instead. Hope it fits.

·
Premium Member
1,969 Posts
I will try to put a 7X on my solution. For the last 10 years or so I always take the dampener off my flex guard. I chop the top of my cage off my GEN seven, the GEN seven fits perfect.

I’m going to try to put the 7X on there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
382 Posts
Joe
Same thing on my 2020 Guardian, just rotated the dampener a bit at it was fine. If nothing else, just cut the dampener off.

·
Registered
10,956 Posts
I just cut off the dampener on my revoltx. Love the gen7x rest!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts