Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking at having my bow done with this process , I love the stormy hardwoods origional pattern , any info guys?

·
Registered
spoon & crockpot proud member......killing tomorrows trophys today
29,134 Posts
Kolorfusion is the finish process Elite uses on their bows. I had a GT500 redone in Predator Fall Grey by Kolorfusion International and it looks outstanding.

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Kolorfusion is the finish process Elite uses on their bows. I had a GT500 redone in Predator Fall Grey by Kolorfusion International and it looks outstanding.

awesome thanks for the pix

·
Waiting on Season
14,910 Posts
It's a powder coat process very durable with sharp crisp imaging. Contact bill at ultimate finishers they can get ya taken care of.

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
It's a powder coat process very durable with sharp crisp imaging. Contact bill at ultimate finishers they can get ya taken care of.
Thanks going to break bow,down

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Emailed and called No response? not off to a good start.

·
Registered
10,764 Posts
They are very busy right now. Give them another call, or PM Bill on here. They have a thread started with lots of info.

·
Registered
6,926 Posts
Or shoot me a PM. Going to be putting a run together this month to head to Kolorfusion Int. Did the pulse shown up above....

·
Registered
3,751 Posts
Emailed and called No response? not off to a good start.
I always get a reply within a day when I text Bill at his cell #. I think it's the same contact number on their website. He is busy, but he will get back to you.
Kolorfusion is one of the toughest finishes I know of. I have an Alloy riser and limbs there right now he is refinishing for me. My 3rd set to him.

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
OK guy's,
I know what its like to be busy , Ill try again , not being difficult Just looking for a quick response .
I just left another message.

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Or shoot me a PM. Going to be putting a run together this month to head to Kolorfusion Int. Did the pulse shown up above....
whats his name on here ??

·
Registered
29,134 Posts
My GT500 that appears earlier in this thread was handled by retrieverfishin. Very happy with the finish quality.

·
Bloody Arrow = Happiness!
5,480 Posts
Wife had a butt ugly pink stiletto done in Kolorfusion APG Snow Camo. The folks at Ultimate finishers in NY did an outstanding job! It is a tough finish and far better than a dip.

This is the link to who did the work. http://www.ultimatefinishersinc.com/

Attachments

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
My GT500 that appears earlier in this thread was handled by retrieverfishin. Very happy with the finish quality.
Just talked to mike returned my call right away, answered all my questions so the bow will be going out through Mike , real nice Guy, Thanks retriverfishing, tY nicko

·
Registered
13,450 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
sending it out through Mike
very dissapointed in ultimate finishers, called 3 times left two phone numbers , emailed twice , not even a courtesy call , Poor CS.. I dont care how busy you are...

·
Registered
29,134 Posts
sending it out through Mike
very dissapointed in ultimate finishers, called 3 times left two phone numbers , emailed twice , not even a courtesy call , Poor CS.. I dont care how busy you are...
Yeah, I don't get it. I contacted him first when I was looking to get my bow done but got no response either. Retrieverfishin will get any refinish work I want in the future.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts