Archery Talk Forum banner

Anyone have anything BAD to say about the Mission Eliminator II?

615 Views 5 Replies 5 Participants Last post by  ride509
Brother is shopping for a new bow. He is looking for something in the $400-500 range. He is considering the Eliminator II, but unfortunately he can't shoot one. The Mathews shop in town will order them, but doesn't keep them in stock. So in order to help him out, I am trying to find out if there are any complaints.

Also, if you have any suggestions for a good quality "starter" bow, let's hear em.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
1,617 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
get him a switchbackxt
I have mentioned that to him. I have heard nothing but good things about that bow. I kind of want to get one for myself as a backup, actually. He hasn't been very receptive to that idea but I will keep working on him.

· Registered
138 Posts
They probably won't keep them in stock because Mission is coming out with 2 new bows within the next 2 weeks. Hold off for 2 weeks and he can get the 2011 bow

· Registered
427 Posts
get the whitetail adrenaline dvd from this year, it's all they use is the eliminator. They keep and sell allot at my local shop. They haven't ordered the voyager which has adjustable dl but it's not in the 500 price range. The eliminator looked like one HELL of a 500 bow.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.