Archery Talk Forum banner

Anyone have Monsters to Sell Yet?

356 Views 5 Replies 6 Participants Last post by  rutnstrut
I was wondering if there are any monsters out there for sale yet. My shop hasn't got one to sell yet. We have just the Demo. I think we will have more takers when we get the bow in that we can sell. We only have a couple of orders for the Monster as it stands.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
2,486 Posts
I agree that more people will be ordering/buying once they know when they will get it. I myself would have bought one if they could have guarenteed that id get it in a month. And if they had one on the shelf i could buy i would have snatched it up imediatly.

· Premium Member
5,888 Posts
I agree that more people will be ordering/buying once they know when they will get it. I myself would have bought one if they could have guarenteed that id get it in a month. And if they had one on the shelf i could buy i would have snatched it up imediatly.
I think you are 100% right on that,I KNOW it's a great bow. But imo Mathews has really screwed up by not having stock at shops yet.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.