Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to make up some arrows with a pink theme for the wraps and vanes... onestringer has tons of choices, solids, crests, tiger, lightening... etc. I'm just looking for any examples you guys have of finished arrows so I can get a better idea of what I want to use. Thanks! The bow has pink digital limbs, so maybe a similar wrap with pink/white vanes would be a good idea...

·
Registered
3,868 Posts
I'll be the first to admit you're more of a man than I am.:pukey:

All kidding aside, I imagine it is for a little lady? Maybe do a pink camo wrap with white or white/pink vanes?

I'm actually seriouslu considering some form of pink for next season's hunting arrows, either on the wrap or the vanes. I had a few white wraps not show as much as I thought they would in the woods.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'll be the first to admit you're more of a man than I am.:pukey:

All kidding aside, I imagine it is for a little lady? Maybe do a pink camo wrap with white or white/pink vanes?

I'm actually seriouslu considering some form of pink for next season's hunting arrows, either on the wrap or the vanes. I had a few white wraps not show as much as I thought they would in the woods.
Yeah for the wife's bow which is on the way....

Maybe I could get a wrap that looked something like this with pink/white vanes....

·
Registered
183 Posts
pink flichings

sorry, my fiance's camera sucks. I bought these as a joke but still have some left so i keep using them. I call them my Carbon Express F.A.G. hunters. Fly At Game. lol

Attachments

·
Registered
5,401 Posts
here's my wifes hunting arrows from this year...wraps done by battledrum
and her 3d arrows on right side of pic, wraps again by battledrum with flex fletch 212

her hunting teams name on here is "Pink Deception" so i had the put on her hunting arrows....
her 3d arrows were numbered on nock end and had her name on front in pink

i'm really thinking about using some pink on my hunting arrows for next year, not a common color out in woods and stands out after the shot

Attachments

·
Shooter of flesh
7,661 Posts
My daughter's rig, with pink arrows by Victory.

·
Registered
5,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My daughter's rig, with pink arrows by Victory.
Yeah those are awesome, but I'll wait and make sure she gets into the hobby enough before buying those :)

I'm thinking about some of these with 3" pink and white fusion vanes

1 - 8 of 8 Posts