Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
with so many fanatics on here I was wondering who has gotten a hunting related tattoo. This is mine. It's not finished yet. Just had another session last week and another two scheduled for after the first of the year.

I had another tattoo on my right shoulder that was gotten in my days as a misguided youth. I didn't want my kids growing up seeing it so I figured I would get it covered with something I am passionate about.

·
Registered
1,198 Posts
Very cool tat!

I have a euro mount tat of my first and biggest buck I ever killed on my left shoulder. I took a photoof the buck to the artist and he drew the antlers on a skull. Told me it was the coolest ******* tat he had ever done.

·
Registered
252 Posts
man that is awsome! I have two tats, a fishing fly on my right sholder, and a flaming iron cross on my left sholder blade. I want to get a trout and a deer skull swirling with water and fire in the middle if that makes any sence to connect the two .

·
Dad, Husband, Hunter
2,993 Posts
wow

That is taking it to the extreme. cool deal.. Alot of color on that one.

·
Registered
788 Posts
Very cool tat!

I have a euro mount tat of my first and biggest buck I ever killed on my left shoulder. I took a photoof the buck to the artist and he drew the antlers on a skull. Told me it was the coolest ******* tat he had ever done.
That is sweet, but what happens if you kill a buck bigger than that? lol

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
WOW that is some very cool ink.

·
Registered
1,419 Posts
i have the buckmark on my right arm. with my sons name on it. because he is a deer fanatic. going to get a doe with my daughters name someday

·
Registered
390 Posts
i waqs always saying if i get a p&y id get it tattooed on my leg and sleeve it off wiht like a realtree or mossy oak camo pattern background. but i have 4 others leg ribs and inside biceps

·
Registered
137 Posts
I'm an Aries, so instead of one "standard" ram like most people. I had this done about 4 years ago. Black & gray by Bret Zarro. I also have other animals from back in the 70's on my upper arms, as well as a family crest. Hope this link works.......

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
Sweet tat!. I have many tattoos but none so far are hunting related. I had my Chest fully done. I would post pics but then all the Women on here would just go wild and this thread would get overcrowded. I'll save everybody the hassle.:mg: :wink:. just kidding. I still haven't picked out a original Pic that I am willing to live with until I'm 6 ft. deep. but it will be Bow Hunting related.

·
Registered
17,328 Posts
Tatts would be soooooo much cooler IF they didn't last forever!

You look like an inmate that enjoyed the outdoors at one time! :wink:

·
Registered
4,408 Posts
I got this one...I want to get another, but Im not telling ANYBODY what its gunna be till after I get it...

·
Registered
1,180 Posts
never had

never had a tatoo, seen no reasoning for it, i would rather pursue the quarry i dream of, than paint it on my body and dream about it. better things to spend money on like braodheads and vanes, inserts, nocks, etc. that is like flushing your money down the toilet, like with beer and dope. seen no reason to defile my body. rather defile the body of a big buck or doe. :wink:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Very nice, all! I've thought about it here and there. Fly fishing. Hunting. Other hobbies. But just can always think of something more concrete to do with the money.

Stupid logical brain.

·
Registered
481 Posts
I've got a few tats. I'm catholic and my Saint is Hubert, the Patron Saint of Hunters. I have a tattoo of the deer on my shoulder blade representing St. Hubert. You might recognize the deer as being similar to the Jagermeister Symbol. After all, Jagermeister means "hunt master" or master hunter.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts