Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like it. Micro tune each individual pin just like the Sure Loc Lethal Weapons. Only simpler. I like it but, Man!! $289.99 A bit pricey. Even if it is carbon fiber

View attachment 1156003

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
no one?

·
Registered
1,582 Posts
My wife has one - easy to adjust - but I need to say something more - they have the best customer service I have ever experienced and I'm old and been a consumer for a long time. They came through with flying colors and the president of the company even took time to straighten out my problem and call me back! Also the sight is very light and the craftmanship is top notch!! Best sight ever!

·
Registered
811 Posts
i have one. it is an awesome sight. overall fit and finish are impeccable. i had a broke fiber optic, called axt up and they got me one asap! only gripes i have with it is
1.the light on/off isnt the greatest. im going to try a different light i found on ebay should fix it right up
2. although the pins are easy to adjust..... they're hard to control while adjusting. i guess the micro adjust system needs a bit of work. its something thats hard to describe. basically once you loosen the pins to adjust they wobble around too much, and you cant really tell where its at until you tighten it down. there is also a tendency for the tool less adjustment tool to kinda jam up in the motion...... it just isnt a very smooth or predictable movement and requires a couple tries to get the pin in the right place
3. for a sight in this price range, theres no option for magnification lens. these are all minor issues, but for a fixed pin sight that costs as much as a decent slider, they do matter.
that said i will definitely be keeping mine for some time to come

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
I have the Primal XD and it is awesome. Quality is top notch and there customer service is excellent.

·
Registered
22,697 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for all the info guys

1 - 6 of 6 Posts