Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
3,019 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i've been trying all day to change my avatar but for some reason i'm not getting anywhere. a buddy of mine said that he couldn't upload any pics either. does anyone know whats going on with at?

·
Administrator
65,509 Posts
Yes, we are having some technical issues, which have probably affected everyone today, though some may not realize it yet.. lol

We're working to get them resolved.. ;)

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
It goes WWaaaaaaYYYYYY beyond loading pics for some of us. I can't access some of the threads. Sometimes I can't scroll to the bottom of the page. It's like it doesn't exist...............:mg: Really, it's really frustrating. It did it all last night and today. Get it fixed already:mad:

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
It's a simple fix. Just go to another site and post your pictures. Then come back here and tell everyone where to go to find them.

Worked for me last nite :D

·
Administrator
65,509 Posts
It's a simple fix. Just go to another site and post your pictures. Then come back here and tell everyone where to go to find them.

Worked for me last nite :D
Hmm.. you are probably correct.. you can link images still, just uploads are being affected.... so if you have a photobucket account, it'll work. ;)

·
Undocumented
18,095 Posts
AT is finally back to normal for me. I had the shakes from not having my Archerytalk overnight!. :darkbeer: :wink:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts