Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just curious of experiences with them and maybe a good competitor to check out. Ive seen Muddy and ******* blinds so just wanting some personal experiences.

·
Ad Meliora
17,722 Posts
Yes they are nice. Made in PA by mostly Amish crew, I’ve been to their assembly shop. I personally like R E D N E C K window setup better but don’t own either.

·
Registered
255 Posts
We’ve sat a lot of days in them..The 360’s r easy to set up and take down, but I always felt they could use some refining. I went to the Xenek blinds, couple of dudes out Montana. The blind is an excellent upgrade to the 360. It’s more user friendly and easier and quieter to open different spots to shoot out of.

·
Registered
I don’t hunt for the sport I hunt for the meat
25,321 Posts
Not to highjack but these aren’t waterproof correct? Driving rain your getting wet??

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was actually referring to the wood polymer ones. The ones similar to the hard shell muddy, R e d n e c k, etc...

·
Registered
720 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
We’ve sat a lot of days in them..The 360’s r easy to set up and take down, but I always felt they could use some refining. I went to the Xenek blinds, couple of dudes out Montana. The blind is an excellent upgrade to the 360. It’s more user friendly and easier and quieter to open different spots to shoot out of.
Even though that was a little off topic I just had to check those out and man they look impressive. Impressive enough I bought one. lol

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Banks are the best i have been in.

Reactions: leftee

·
Registered
530 Posts
I’ve owned them all and all I can say is stay away from the ones built using WOOD.
Banks are nice but have OSB floors and no foam or carpet unless you buy it also.
We are buying all ******** now. 100% fiberglass.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
Grizzly coolers makes a dang nice one but not been in one. All rotomolded and insulated.

·
Registered
351 Posts
I use Maverick's. 1/2-1/3 of the price of most others and with all long vertical windows you can shoot your bow out of every window.
Facebook.jpg

Maverick.jpg

1 - 18 of 18 Posts