Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Complaceny Breeds Failure
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a Switchback and I love it. While at the shop, I tried the Allegiance again. The grip is to narrow for me and I couldn't get used to it. My buddy has an Allegiance with a custom grip and I absolutely loved it.

I won't even try to get into the Switchback/Allegiance war. I'd like to own them both and have the best of both worlds. :thumbs_up

I am interested in a deal on a 70 or 80lb, 30" inch draw Allegiance. Please PM me if you have any info. :cocktail: Thanks.

NSTRUT

·
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Oh yeah, R/H also. Anyone? :tongue:

·
Registered
3,979 Posts
You would have to pry mine from my cold dead hands ... :) :) :)

·
Registered
8,821 Posts
No, sorry but good luck and I hope you find one. It would have been easier to work it the other way around. Where's Sage?

·
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I did post this in the WTB section also. The posts have been running for a few days and I've only had 2 PM's. Looks like everyone is holding on to their Allegiance bows. The Switchback is tremendous and adding an Allegiance will put me in heaven.

The good news is that I did have someone here contact me with what I was looking for. He's a busy man, so we'll have to wait until he answers my PM, but I think an Allegiance is in my near future. Although, with all this talk about the 2006 Bowtech, :secret: Maybe I should hold off? Nah! :tongue:

·
bow nut
4,699 Posts
I have a right handed 80 lb Allegiance that I would sell you. The only thing is is a 26" draw. I think cams can be purchased for about $50. It has about 50 arrows out of it and is perfect.

·
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Little Buddy,

You have a PM.

Thanks.

NSTRUT

·
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Well, I guess I'm starting to second guess myself a bit. Maybe I should hold on for the 2006 models to come out? Still haven't got a response from my PM from the guy who contacted me with a great deal on the Allegiance. Hopefully that'll happen sometime today. In the meantime, going to the shop and going to talk to them about the Allegiance and any rumors for 2006. That should help me decide quickly, I hope. :confused:

·
Registered
8,652 Posts
Allegiance

I just put mine in the classifieds. It is in new condition and although it is a shorter draw and lighter draw weight, there are enough extras that you probably would have no trouble swapping limbs and cams to get it to fit. Not a scratch on it and has been shot less than 500 arrows.
Jbird

·
4,454 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks, Jbird. I have to wait until the gentleman I spoke to earlier contacts me before I move forward on anything. There have been a couple other offers in line also. The guy is a busy man and I understand. I really don't doubt that he will be contacting me when he gets a chance. I'll just have to be patient, but waiting on him is the right thing to do in this situation. I really don't want to go through changing limbs and cams, but I'm sure you'll sell your bow quickly. A lot of great people on here. Meyerske is a friend of mine and turned me on to this site. Best internet site I have been to for a long time. :thumbs_up My bank account is showing the affects though! :D

NSTRUT

1 - 12 of 12 Posts