Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got this today from a friend. it has a 6 inch extension. 3.5 inch vertical bar with 2 3/4 inches of travel. no name or model on it anywhere. does not have a scope on it. it all works good tho. anyone know anything about it? what its worth maybe?

Attachments

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
The barrel for the pin is a Toxonics. After i look at more it is a Tox with out powder coat.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
can a scope be put on it? it has a threaded rod that looks to have just been a pin at one time. it is bent at the end tho. any idea where i can find more info on it? or value?

·
Registered
1,009 Posts
Yea , it a tox , think its from early 90s. Write person maybe 100 $ or less?
Good luck.

·
Registered
2,073 Posts
Looks like it was stripped of its powder coat. That model was sold for $140 or more back in the day. I recall the micro adjust.

·
Registered
931 Posts
what sight

...yup pretty sure the windage barrel adjustment is a Toxonics...here's a pic of my Toxonics Nail Driver...notice the windage adjustment...nice sight, just need to get you a scope.
photo (3).jpg

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I agree it doesnt look like a tox, but if its home made even with a few parts off of a name brand sight, its a damn good built one. its heavy, very nice machining. No toolmarks. If i had a bow to just target shoot with i might get a scope and use it. But i dont, and with the job i have i dont have time anyway. LoL so maybe someone wilk like it and can use it. I listed it with my other things, so we will see.

·
Registered
8,837 Posts
if not a tox, but home made, it certainly looks like it was made by someone who knew how to run a milling machine!
that would make an excellent 3d sight, made to carry a large scope, like an HHA.
looking to sell it?.....i'm looking for something exactly like that.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts