Archery Talk Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have 2 plots in Unit L Tennessee i am thinking of letting people join me on the lease. It is shared with 3 people right now but we rarely get over to hunt it, Let me know , I will put more information up shortly.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Located in Macon county my 2 brothers and me are on the lease but live almost 2 hours away, and maybe will hunt 2 times there, so who ever else signs on we will communicate dates prior to hunt. The areas are split into 2 areas about 13 acres that is surrounded on both sides by woods and field it is great location in a pinch point and this spring had a major crossing from other mans land right through the middle of mine. the other is around 22 acres and has small field line the rest in woods and has woods on 2 sides. Land owner says he sees deer all year crossing the road in front crossing onto it. Lease would cover both properties. For entire Deer season.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
my one brother just said he will not be hunting so down to just me and my older brother who said he dont think he is going to have time either so i am putting offer out for 2 people or 1 if you want it let me know and I will back out of hunting it. I will just tell them you are on the lease with me but I will not hunt it if you take it. Let me know.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Status
Not open for further replies.