Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if anyone has made any deer or elk kills this year.Just got back from hunting this weekend an never saw anything except rain drops and mosquitos.

·
Registered
5,899 Posts
Come on down to North Carolina!!!! So far I've killed several Pope & Young mosquitoes and a handfull of arachnids.....arachni....ah what the heck...spiders, we'll call 'em, that should score well too, since this ole hurricane blew through here.

Oh and I almost forgot; I've killed two bags of boiled peanuts that 3D Dads Wife so graciously made for me!!!

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
check out the bowhunting forum here...

I'm sure there's some pic's of harvests there. One that I know of for sure :D

·
Registered
16,232 Posts
Season doesn't open in Virginia til Saturday so I'd better keep my mouth shut in case fish and game officers are members here.

Just kidding. Been watching some real pigs through the spotting scope. Of course, they'll be somewhere else by sat.

Good luck y'all.:D

·
Registered
325 Posts
hoyt pro: Yup,your exactly right! Shot a 6x6 in Montana last year!He only went about 75 yards and
the BLOOD spot where he died was bigger than the hood of my full sized truck!

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
The Professor whacked one

Aaron is our Iron Fist of quality control in the Martin Machine shop. This is his biggest buck to date with a bow.

It was taken in the hills not far at all from the Martin Plant. He drilled it at about 6 yards in a wide open gully between a wheat and garbonzo bean field.

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
11th hour buck.

On the last weekend of the season, Todd Randall connected with this Walla Walla Buck just at dusk. He nailed this one in the heart from about 25 yards with a MV2 SE Fuzion. We expect this one to score between 150 and 160.

Todd is the VP of our local archery club, The Blue Mountain Archers.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts