Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I've been trying to shoot as many 2012's as I can this year to pick out one that will last me a while. So far, I really like the Elite Answer, but I've heard great things about New Breed, Maitland, and G5 Prime. I live just south of Cedar Rapids, IA. There's a G5 dealer about two hours from me, so I'm hoping to get over there soon. However, according to New Breed and Maitlands site, there are no dealers anywhere close. I'd really rather not buy one without ever seeing one in person...makes me a little uncomfortable. If any of you have one of these three and would be willing to let me shoot a couple arrows or even just feel the draw cycle, please let me know. I'd even treat you to lunch or something if you wanted. Thank you!

·
Registered
78 Posts
Hey everyone,

I've been trying to shoot as many 2012's as I can this year to pick out one that will last me a while. So far, I really like the Elite Answer, but I've heard great things about New Breed, Maitland, and G5 Prime. I live just south of Cedar Rapids, IA. There's a G5 dealer about two hours from me, so I'm hoping to get over there soon. However, according to New Breed and Maitlands site, there are no dealers anywhere close. I'd really rather not buy one without ever seeing one in person...makes me a little uncomfortable. If any of you have one of these three and would be willing to let me shoot a couple arrows or even just feel the draw cycle, please let me know. I'd even treat you to lunch or something if you wanted. Thank you!
there is a man that shots in cr iowa at iffiaity archery i think his name is mike

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
You pay shipping, I will send you a New Breed Eclipse to try for a few days. Incredible bow. 29/62# predator 3-d. I should be able to get you a new one if you like it.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts