Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

· Registered
3,311 Posts
I actually took mine off my Drenalin and put my Schaffer back on today........I like my schaffer better. There is something about the launcher on the G5 that doesn't work for me.....mostly I couldn't turn the launcher in far enough to get my centershot right on and I called G5 and they said they were aware of the problem of it not going in as far as some people would like it to...they said they were going to send me a new one that is cut down to screw on further, they told me in the mean time I could grind some off the back and screw it on further and use it....well it turns out it need to be bored a little deeper also. It has been almost a month and have not received any new launcher from G5...???
The other thing I don't like is the soft rubber material for a launcher, it is pure friction against the arrow as it slides over it and I really think they could have used a better material or better design for that. I really think the thing should have a free to spin launcher...not so free that it keeps spinning after the shot but just enough so it can roll when the arrow is sliding over it.

· Registered
992 Posts
Best drop away ever but not for hunting. No full containment so thats why I have the WB now.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.