Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think a while back, I saw an ad for "The Wall" backpack, which was advertised to be a hunting pack, which could be hung onto the tree you're hunting out of, and un-zipped, to reveal a "Wall" of hunting accessories that you carried with you to your stand.
It looked kind of neat actually, adn IF I recall, it was also a nice looking regular old backpack for hunting.
I WANT to say I saw this in a Bowhunting magazine, but I just don't remember.
Can anyone help???
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
19 Posts
i have something close to whats your describing, its really handy to have all of my gear right there where i can get to it without having to unzip a pack or undo velcro so its alot quieter and it has a hydration bladder so i dont have to carry bottles of water to the stand, i got mine from bass pro for around $50 i think.....but i think its worth it

·
Registered
440 Posts
Try blacks creek guide gear. I think this is the one you are talking about

·
Registered
1,718 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
firemedic5586 said:
Try blacks creek guide gear. I think this is the one you are talking about

firemedic,

No, this is nothing at all like "The Wall" pack I'm looking for. The pack you linked to, has an internal frame. That one is a BIT bigger than "The Wall" Pack I'm looking for.
There is NO frame in the pack I'm talking about.
You actually fold down the flap of the backpack, and it shows a little "wall" of hooks, loops, pockets, and such, and ALL of your gear (calls and stuff) is right there at your fingertips.
I'm not saying this is the nicest pack in the world, but it was definitely worth taking a second look at.
I just can't figure out where I saw the ad...

·
Registered
622 Posts
I saw something like what you describe it Cabela's. Made by Fieldline, called the Dwight Shuh Treestand pack.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts