Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,744 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What do you think f it? Would like to seepics of Limbsaver set ups.

Thanks
Bill

·
Registered
383 Posts
Shot one tonight. DZ32

Nice smooth draw, quiet, flat shooter.

Put about 100 shots through this one, then shot a PSE Vendetta and AXE of similar poundage and draw.

They all felt pretty similar with small differences in the cam feel. Once I get the string broke in and a final tune-up, I'll post more.

So far, so good.

·
Registered
941 Posts
I have a DZ 30, set up with a whisker biscuit, S-Coil, and Cobra 3 pin sight (bare bones set-up). I also have a completely tricked out DXT with top notch accessories, and the Deadzone is just as accurate, fast, quiet, and fun to shoot. Would definitely reccommend looking into one, for the price (less than $300 brand new on here), you can't beat a Limbsaver IMHO.

·
Registered
112 Posts
I Shoot a DZ32 and love it. I'm shooting 70lbs with a 29 in draw and getting 311fps. This bow is fast, smooth, quiet and fun to shoot. I really just don't understand why these bows are not more popular.

·
Classifieds Administrator
39,108 Posts
Never shot the DZ32 but do own a Speedzone and its a great bow!

Probably one of the most overlooked bows on the market today!

Impressed with mine. You can find some AWESOME deals on them too, seen quite a few in our classifieds, most are new!

·
Registered
4,110 Posts
I really like my DZ32. I think they are very under rated bows. And I for one like the looks of them. I did, however, sand down and refinish my wooden grip so it is much thinner. It turned out really nice. I'm also amazed at how vibration free my bow is even without having a string stop. Most bows I've shot require a string stop to make them vibration free. The DZ's don't come with them, but don't need them either. They are great bows, especially for how much $$$ you can find them for. I wouldn't hesitate to get one.

·
Registered
383 Posts
Anyone else shooting around 5 gpp on thier DZ32 at 60 pounds? Getting ready to build up some arrows and I think the math says they will be at 5.4 grains per pound at 60 pounds with 27 inch arrows.

I just feel wierd shooting 500's, but they are flying fine and tune up good.

Just wondering how the bow handles the low arrow weight.

Thanks!

Dean

·
Registered
3 Posts
I'm new to this sport, but I've got a buddy that has hunted for years and will not shut up about his Limbsaver. I'm leaning towards a DZ-32 for my first bow. Anyone have an opinion on how they treat greenhorns?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Tim- so far, there seems to be no cons to the DZ32 that I have seen or found.

Set up was straight forward, just as most other bows in it's class, and tuning took no longer than usual.

I think it is a great bow for anyone!

I am currently shooting bows from several makers that are all in the 300+ IBO field and the DZ32 is doing just fine against others costing more!

Dean

1 - 13 of 13 Posts