Archery Talk Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
1,109 Posts
I wouldn't spend the extra $100 on the Truth II after shooting this one. They acted exactly the same in my tests at my shop! Awesome bow! Awesome price!

· Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
shoot both myself

I could not see much difference in these two bows. Actually felt the Done Deal was more forgiving and seemed to shoot much tighter groups getting two Robin Hoods in my last 6 shots with it. Seemed just as quiet and no hand shock what so ever. Just wanted to know what other shooters thought of this bow.

· Registered
21 Posts
They are similar. The main differences are that the Truth 2 comes with Winner's Choice Strings, the Truth 2 has an additional lock down on the limb pocket plus it has axel dampeners. It comes down to whether you feel the additional features are worth the additional cost. You'll be happy with either bow though.

· Registered
2,844 Posts
I have one and the first thing I did was to put Winners Choice Strings on it. It was shooting great with very little tweaking needed. Very little difference between the Done Deal and the Truth 2. I think the Truth 2 is only 7 fps faster. It's very light, smooth and little to no hand shock. I actually am trying to sell it after getting an Elite GT500. PM me for info if interested, it's a great deal! If it doesn't sell it will be a great back up bow.

· Registered
1,043 Posts
I loved the done deal. Smooth It was accurate as anything out there and quiet. Speed threw me to, I was very surprised

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.