Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've seen Bill's Zona bows ordered on here, wondered how they shoot. I'd like to see one in person if anyone is close by for me to check out. I'm in northwest NJ close to PA & NY. Let me know what you have & how you like it. Thanks, John

·
Registered
4,222 Posts
Hey John, I have 2 of Bill's early longbows. They are great shooters and Bill has come a long way since he started. You couldnt find a nicer guy around.

This is my Kingswood

and this is my Bloodwood

·
Registered
882 Posts
Bunches of folks shoot his bows and I haven't heard a bad word about them yet.
I have a take down recurve. A one piece long bow being built by him now.
I haven't shot a bunch of recurves but his is by far the smoothest and I can hit what I'm shooting at with it.

I shot this lil piggy with it two days after my bow arrived.

·
Registered
937 Posts
i have a zona, #11 to be exact and i love it. very well made, quick and quiet. and it shoots the arrow where im looking as long as i do my part.

·
Registered
585 Posts
My Zona longbow is my pride and joy. At 53# @ 28" it's smooth and quiet. I'm saving right now so I can order another one. The one I have now is just to pretty to take into the woods. I need one to hunt with.

·
Registered
2,748 Posts
Have my T/D recurve coming end of january!! :teeth: i can't wait til it gets here and then i'm going to ordere a long bow!!

·
Registered
28 Posts
Zona T/D Recurve and one piece Longbow

Basinboy hooked me up with my Zona T/D Recurve. It shot so well and I learned how to shoot traditional I order a Zona Longbow. I really like the longbow. It is like carrying nothing in the woods. It is long but comfortable to hike with.

Been trying to take a deer with it. Got my first traditional kill Sunday.

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts