Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 194 Posts

·
Registered
Hoyt RX-4 Alpha. Spot Hogg Fast Eddie XL QAD HDX rest. Easton Axis arrows. Camo: Realtree Edge
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey yall,
just wondering if there are still any of you who still prefer the single cam bows? Are you looking to change? I still shoot my Mathews Reezen 6.5 and not looking to upgrade anytime soon. I liked the Halon 32 but still love my Reezen.

·
Registered
223 Posts
A C4 fans , tried several new bows , like Hoyt Podiumx, ProComp elite , PSE expression, still C4 is the best for me.

我從使用 Tapatalk 的 SM-N9200 發送

·
Registered
12 Posts
Still love my '07 Drenilan, my only bow since I got it when it came out. It may feel a little neglected since my Triax came home but its still a keeper.

·
Registered
3,430 Posts
Love solocams! Still have my creed xs and switch between it and the htr for hunting.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Shooting my Z7 Magnum, won't even change it for a Triax.

·
Registered
205 Posts
Wish I hadn’t sold my SwitchBack and my Z7! Both awesome Solo cam rigs! Now I have a Halon 32 that’s currently set up for 3D and it’s zeroed in perfectly. And just picked up a Conquest 4 so I’m excited about getting it set up for field and spots 🤙

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
I bought a brand new C4 last fall.
Best bow I have ever owned (and I have owned many bows overs the years).
With the mini max solo cam it holds tune (I don't have to keep micro tuning like other cam systems)

·
Registered
7,546 Posts
The Z7 line of bows were some of the best Mathews ever produced. The original posted a 333 IBO speed. For a single cam at 7" BH that's crazy fast even by today's standards. Really the only thing that has improved since then is the speed, due to dual cam, and the lack of vibration/shot noise that speed produces. The triax IMO is the best bow since the z7.

·
Registered
399 Posts
I shoot the EZ7. IMO the most under appreciated Mathews ever. I mean a drealin cam on a Z7. What's not to love?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

1 - 20 of 194 Posts