Archery Talk Forum banner

anyone taking the "green" pill this year?

3200 54
am I the only one that is taking Chlorophyll pills this year?
1 - 20 of 55 Posts

· Registered
3,899 Posts
No, your not the only one... I bought a bottle of Nullo to try this year after hearing some guys say it really works. I won't get to be up a tree until Fri, but I guess we'll see how/if this stuff works :darkbeer:

· Registered
4,756 Posts
I've been using chlorophyll tablets during hunting season for at least the last 10 years. I use the Chlorofresh brand softgels, you can get them pretty cheap on eBay or Yahoo shopping.

In addition, I chew Chlorettes gum while I am hunting. Clorettes also contain chloropyll and are the best kept secret at minimizing breath odor. They are way cheaper than that gum-o-flage stuff.

· Work to Live Live to Hunt
321 Posts
I used them last year and could tell a very distinct (not for the better) change in the odor of my poop. Was this the pills flushing my system of odors??? I don't know, but I didn't like how it had me producing new pungent odors so I stopped taking them. Anyone have that experience with your poop?

· Premium Member
17,591 Posts
I used them last year and could tell a very distinct (not for the better) change in the odor of my poop. Was this the pills flushing my system of odors??? I don't know, but I didn't like how it had me producing new pungent odors so I stopped taking them. Anyone have that experience with your poop?
It turns it green and it smells like.............well chlorophyll. You just aren't used to smelling like a plant. :wink:

· Registered
723 Posts
I've been using chlorophyll tablets during hunting season for at least the last 10 years. I use the Chlorofresh brand softgels, you can get them pretty cheap on eBay or Yahoo shopping.

In addition, I chew Chlorettes gum while I am hunting. Clorettes also contain chloropyll and are the best kept secret at minimizing breath odor. They are way cheaper than that gum-o-flage stuff.
aldo where can you find Chlorettes gum i googled it and also checked ebay and found nothing

· Registered
289 Posts
I'm glad you posted this . I had forgotten . I usually start taking them two weeks before bow season opens . My son got me started on them a couple years ago . They cut down on body odor and as cheap as they are , I will continue to use them .
Deer have gotten smarter over the years and I will use anything that gives me the edge !

· Registered
276 Posts
I wonder how our forefathers managed to kill deer? I highly doubt they used chlorophyl...but to each his own I guess...
+1 I think all you guys using chlorophyll are unethical:mad:

(I get my pills from the Vitamin Shoppe. I get the generic version of Nullo for a 1/3 the price.):wink:

· Registered
1,554 Posts
I USED TO take them about 10 years ago. i took my first dump in the woods while using them and it looked like i dropped a "spinach salad" it kind of scared me and i stopped. i had no idea that this would happen. kind of creepy...

· Registered
5,479 Posts
Ummm........So there are pills that you are putting into yourself that make you "smell like a plant"?

This is a joke right?

Are they approved by the FDA?

1 - 20 of 55 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.