Archery Talk Forum banner

1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a heads up, g&f is starting to hit accounts so keep your eyes peeled!

·
Corripe Cervisiam
22,153 Posts
Got my U27 elk tag.... [had 12 pts] I'll have to get organized, its been 20 years or so since I last hunted it. If anyone wants to give me some local intel........please PM, favors returned

·
Registered
801 Posts
WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO Unit 9 here I come. Any advice on anything to do with the area would be helpful as I have never hunted it. I will be non-guided and camping somewhere. Thanks in advance.

·
Corripe Cervisiam
22,153 Posts
WOOOOO-HOOOOOOOOO Unit 9 here I come. Any advice on anything to do with the area would be helpful as I have never hunted it. I will be non-guided and camping somewhere. Thanks in advance.
I've hunted U9 about 15 yrs ago, PM me if I can help you.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We've got 1 tag in my family. Won't know who's it is until the results come out.

·
Registered
343 Posts
How many days will they be hitting cards? My card has not been hit as of today for Elk or Antelope I was hoping for something this year.

·
Registered
689 Posts
How many days will they be hitting cards? My card has not been hit as of today for Elk or Antelope I was hoping for something this year.
They're most likely done. But you never know, maybe they havent gone threw the declined cards yet, and youll pick up a tag that got declined.

Last year when i didnt get drawn and my CC didnt get hit, i still went online and checked after the results came out. Over and over again, just to see if they missed something....but nope haha.

·
Registered
78 Posts
K,
Have 15 and doesn't look good, just curious about how many nr with 15 will draw. According to the draw odds, 15 pts had about a 45% chance unless people were hiding in the weeds waiting....

·
Registered
801 Posts
Sam,
Are you applying for bow????? most of the tags last year went to people with only 12 and 13 points. You should be a lock next year.

1 - 20 of 59 Posts